While I love all cats (feral, ugly, mean, sweet), there are certain cats that you meet during rescue that really just melt you and you want so badly to adopt them yourself but know you need to adopt him out so you can rescue more Jimmy is one of those cats…He was dumped at my vets a few months ago and it was love at first sight…He was so playful and loving….But then we dicovered Jimmy had panleuk which showed up a few days after he got to my vets. For 2 weeks I was on pins and needles hoping he would survive…and man was he fighter…he did survive THANK GOD, but got radial nerve damage because of his IV They had to amputate his leg a month ago. Despite having his leg amputated he is still as good nature d and playful and loving. He is DYING to get out of the hospital and i wake up in the middle of the night wishing he could be in a loving home! He would do best with another kitty i think because he seems to really enjoy other cats as much as he does people. He follows you around like a dog and is really those one in a lifetime cats. He is ADORABLE, loves other cats and LOVES AFFECTION!
Please check out his videos below too!
Before Leg amputated: http://youtu.be/6V1xoYIdxdE
After Leg Amputated: http://youtu.be/VSyEl5vx6Ts
***If you have a special adopter that would be able to give this guy a fantastic home, or can foster him, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or calme at 310-721-5802.
- 2 ADORABLE BLACK KITTENS CAGED FOR 4 WEEKS, NEED FOSTER OR HOME!!!!!!
- Still No RESPONSE! Need Home/Foster for Sweet Bella 9YR old Tortie at Vets for 6 months!
- THANK YOU EVERYONE For helping Rescue “Sweet Pea”!!! ** She Needs A Foster Desperately!!
- OWNER LOST HOME, BONDED SIBILNGS ZACHARY AND ZOEY NOW NEED RESCUE TUESDAY 10/12: Carson Shelter
- Losing foster, 2 Tiger 3 month old kittens need foster/home!