We rescued Zena, now renamed to Bella , back in October 2011 where she was a volunteer favorite. This gal was such a sweetheart and loves to talk with you.
She had a foster for a few months but then she had to be returned to my vet because the foster came on some hard times. At that time we realized she was not spayed yet – even at the tender age of 8! So we got her spayed at a spay and neuter facility and she suffered from an acute form of kidney failure with some anemia… Soon after that we kept checking her blood work and we determined that she is in the early stages of renal failure and needs fluids every other day. She has been at my vets for 6 months now because we can’t find her a foster L She so wants a loving home.
I know it is a shot in the dark, but is there anyone out there that could give this girl a foster home or home? She weighs on my heart that she has been at the vets all this time. She is darling, loves attention and is so very affectionate – except after her fluids which she does not like!
If you have any ideas or can help at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- THANK YOU EVERYONE For helping Rescue “Sweet Pea”!!! ** She Needs A Foster Desperately!!
- Foster Found!! Need Donations>>>Lil Squeak, Tuxedo Kitty Caged 4 1/2 Months, Need FOSTER ASAP – PLEASE, BEGGING!!!!!!
- I LOVE LUCY!! SWEET 3YR OLD GREY/WHT CAT RESCUED 1 MONTHS AGO BUT NEEDS FOSTER NOW!
- Looking For Foster For Sweet Sally
- NEED FOSTER OR PERMANENT HOME FOR THESE SWEET BABIES! ALL VACCINATED, CHIPPED AND READY!