Molly and Lucy 2 friendly maine coon mix sisters have run out of time. They are approx 5 months old and have gotten over a shelter cold and are now healthy and ready for a foster home or perm home. If you can foster/adopt them or even just 1 of them, Reply to this email.
***** For monetary donations of ANY amount, you can either pay pal my account (firstname.lastname@example.org) via www.paypal.com
***** If you need a tax deductible receipt, you can donate through Stray Cat Alliance:
You can donate by mailing a check or going online. Stray Cat Alliance will then mail you a receipt for your donation.
To donate online:
1) Go to https://app.etapestry.com/hosted/StrayCatAlliance/OnlineGiving.html or go to http://www.carsoncats.com/ and click the donate button.
2) After entering your credit card information, be sure to write “CARSON CATS” in the comments before submitting
To donate by check:
1) Make donation to Stray Cat Alliance
2) In the part of the check, write “CARSON CATS”
3) Mail check to The Stray Cat Alliance, P.O. Box 661277, Los Angeles, CA 90066
- RESCUED!!>>>3 Month Old Male Maine Coon Mix needs out Tuesday 11/15! Carson Shelter
- [CARSON SHELTER, GARDENA, CA] 10Mo. old Tabby Fem. “Mrs. Meowgi” Is Out Of time
- NO RESPONSE! NEED RESCUE FRIDAY>>>BALDWIN PARK COUNTY SHELTER NEEDS HELP! LOOK AT THESE 3 CATS – one maine coon kitten! Need Rescue FRIDAY!!
- FOSTER FOUND!! NEED FUNDS [CARSON SHELTER, GARDENA, CA] Need Foster ASAP for “Little Tuxedo Boy”
- RESCUED!!! NEEDS FOSTER ASAP!! //A4232526 MAINE COON MIX NEEDS OUT OF CARSON NOW!! (CARSON SHELTER)