This young kitty reminds me so much of a cat I just adopted out 2 weeks ago that I would really like to save her. I have a possible back yard for her, I just need help sponsoring her. She will cost $150 with her pull fee, combo test, transport and boarding for a week until I can get her to her backyard.
If you can donate ANY amount, please see ways to donate below!!!
She needs rescue today
A4406881 8 month old female “feral”
Chip-In link below:
***** If you need a tax deductible receipt, you can donate through Stray Cat Alliance:
You can donate by mailing a check or going online. Stray Cat Alliance will then mail you a receipt for your donation.
To donate online:
1) Go to https://app.etapestry.com/hosted/StrayCatAlliance/OnlineGiving.html or go to http://www.carsoncats.com and click the donate button.
2) After entering your credit card information, be sure to write “CARSON CATS” in the comments before submitting
To donate by check:
1) Make donation to Stray Cat Alliance
2) In the part of the check, write “CARSON CATS”
3) Mail check to The Stray Cat Alliance, P.O. Box 661277, Los Angeles, CA 90066
- [CARSON SHELTER] 4 SEMI FERAL RUSSIAN BLUE CATS NEED OUT OF CARSON SHELTER TOMORROW WED 3/21>>> Need at least $150 per cat and backyard
- Please help me raise $500 to save 10 “ferals” from Euthanaisa: Carson Shelter
- 5 month old Seal Point Siamese labeled “semi-feral”
- Please Donate $10 to Save This Sweet Family!!!
- 150$ DONATION>> [CARSON SHELTER] 9YR OLD MALE “SWEETIE TODD” NEEDS OUT OF SHELTER BY MONDAY 11/28