We rescued Sweet Penny last month and she was pretty sick with the darn shelter URI/Kitty Cold. She was nursed back to health and even snap tested back then for FIV/FELV and was negative. Her foster took her in to get spayed this past Saturday and we retested her just out of protocol and she tested positive for Felv with the snap test. I then had her rested with the IFA test and that was positive too The foster can not keep this kitten separated from her kitties (we will retest her 2 cats in a few months just in case) and so we need to find a new foster for Penny ASAP. I would ideally like to recheck her again in 90 days to really really make sure she has Felv. She is otherwise healthy.
If there is ANYONE who can help with this situation, please email me ASAP at email@example.com. See the description of Penny below from her current foster.
- Losing foster, 2 Tiger 3 month old kittens need foster/home!
- FOSTER FOUND!! THANK YOU!!! //FOR 2 WEEKS NEED FOSTER!! Sweet 1 year old tabby “Jeremy” with BIG WHISKERS – was labeled feral but SOOO NOT FERAL!!
- FOSTER FOUND! NEED DONATIONS!!// 9 month healthy Oliver -LYNX POINT SIAMESE NEEDS FOSTER/RESCUE, Carson, CA
- REMEMBER THE RAGDOLL “GIRL” from CARSON SHELTER??? $2000 in DONATIONS URGENTLY NEEDED!!!
- $150/Boarding in Medical offered for Sunny if someone can Foster!!: NO RESPONSE: MAINE COON MIX SUNNY – LONG HAIR 10YR ORANGE TABBY WITH BUSHY TAIL STILL NEEDS RESCUE!!!! !!!!