UPDATE 3:30pm Saturday
I had to pull the sweet little black kitten (A4359550) as he still has URI, although not that bad) and they would not extend him any longer I REALLY NEED A FOSTER FOR HIM, PLEASE!!!!! HE WILL BE AT MY VETS UNTIL FOSTER CAN BE FOUND. I ALSO NEED DONATIONS FOR HIS VETTING AND BOARDING.
Theyextended the other 2(A4350398 and A4349296) UNTIL TUESDAY 11/15…PLEASE, PLEASE, NETWORK!!!!!!!
THESE 3 CATS ALL NEED RESCUE BY SATURDAY AT 5PM. ALL SUPER SWEET, I HAVE JUST HAVE NOT HAD A BREATH TO NETWORK THEM
NEEDS RESCUE TUESDAY 11.15!! A4350398 is 6mo old male gray tabby. Came in 10/9 a as stray with his brother (who was adopted a couple weeks ago). Sweet natured, very loving, gentle. He wants attention from anybody coming by his cage. Recovered from URI, he is ready for a furrever home. His time is truly up as he has been here over a month. He is safe until Saturday evening. Please save his life by adopting
NEEDS RESCUE TUESDAY 11.15!! A4349296 is 2yrs old, female, calico shorthair. Came in 10/6 as a stray. She loves attention and is a sweet kitty. Her time is up at the shelter and needs to be saved by Saturday evening. She’s been here over a month. Please come & adopt her.
A4359550 PULLED BUT NEED FOSTER AND DONATIONS FOR VETTING AND BOARDING!!
We were in the clinic getting a cat this past Monday and in the corner cage was this little one waiting for her “CTA” Commitment To Adopt who was supposed to pick her up Monday…but they never came and she was never adopted because she began to have a cold/URI. She’s been in clinic this
past week and she has had the saddest look when we checked her cage. It was like “Are you my owner? Am I going home today”? Attached to her cage
was URI meds. She’s only 6 months old.
If you can help foster/rescue /give her or give her a home, please email me at email@example.com!!!!
If you can donate towards her rescue and vetting including a senior blood panel, please see chip in below.
***** If you need a tax deductible receipt, you can donate through Stray Cat Alliance:
You can donate by mailing a check or going online. Stray Cat Alliance will then mail you a receipt for your donation.
To donate by check:
1) Make donation to Stray Cat Alliance
2) In the part of the check, write
3) Mail check to The Stray Cat Alliance,
P.O. Box 661277, Los Angeles, CA 90066
To donate online:
1) Go to https://app.etapestry.com/hosted/StrayCatAlliance/OnlineGiving.html or
go tohttp://www.carsoncats.com and click the donate button.
2) After entering your credit card information, be sure to write “CARSON CATS” in the special instructions/comments before submitting
- UPDATE: 1 rescued ..other at shelter//// Siamese Declaws 10 year old cats need rescue SATURDAY! 10/8 Carson Shelter
- RESCUED>>>[CARSON SHELTER] 1YR OLD BEAUTIFUL WHITE CAT “FLUFFY” NEEDS OUT OF SHELTER TOMORROW TUESDAY 11/22 BY 7PM
- RESCUED!!>>>3 Month Old Male Maine Coon Mix needs out Tuesday 11/15! Carson Shelter
- RESCUED!!!>>> 6MO OLD A4359257 BEAUTIFUL SIAMESE AVAIALBE 11/3 THURSDAY AT CARSON SHELTER
- FOSTER FOUND THANK YOU!!!! //NO RESPONSE as of Tuesday am – PLEASE STILL NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!BABIES DIED BUT MOM IS OK WITH SLIGHT URI – PLEASE HELP FOSTER!!!