Carson Shelter emailed me this morning asking for help with 40+ cats at an elderly
man’s house in Gardena. Carson Animal Control is supposed to go
tomorrow (Wednesday) to sieze them and bring them to Carson Shelter
(where they willl have to euthanize 30-40 cats there to make room). I can
probably buy more time for the next few days but am BEGGING for help from
anyone who will give it to me and this project. I am DROWNING. I
know many people are in the same position but as I have tried to convey before,
there are no other Cat Rescues that go to Carson Shelter and I am one person
with 2 Carson Shelter Cat volunteers. There are also very little cat
rescues and trappers in the South Bay in General.
We need so much help.
If you can assist in this project, know any contacts that specialize in these types of
projects or better yet manage it, please let me know. I could barely breathe reading this…
but it is the step in the RIGHT DIRECTION that Carson Shelter is reaching out
to the rescue community so I want to be able to help….I also don’t want 40
cats being euthanized at the shelter to make space…
If you can help in any way please email or call me at 310 721-5802 or email@example.com
- PLEASE HELP! The Carson Shelter and Carson Cats needs local volunteers!!! 62 cats need help!!
- ****Carson Cats has rescued over 410 animals this year, Please help us SAVE MORE!!!
- UPDATE!!!! EMERGENCY!! 50 STARVING FRIENDLY CATS IN GARDENA HOME! NEED HELP
- UPDATE: 1 rescued ..other at shelter//// Siamese Declaws 10 year old cats need rescue SATURDAY! 10/8 Carson Shelter
- 22 De-Clawed Cats Downey Shelter Bound by Thxgiving! Owner passed away